- SLT oversee the admissions policy of the school and ensure that it allows the school to maintain its mission and to prosper.
- Admissions appeals should be addressed to the Principal/ VP who may consult with SLT although the Principal’s decision in all matters of admissions is final.
- NAS admits children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old.
- Admission to NAS is subject to a successful placement test and interview.
- NAS does not cater for children with severe or complex special educational needs. However NAS is an inclusive school and has such willingly accepts admission applications for children with SEN whose needs the school can meet, subject to certain conditions.
- Admissions to NAS can be made at any time although there are cut-off dates during the year, which are designated by the UAE Ministry of Education.
You may be offered a conditional place at NAS. This means your child’s application to the school doesn’t satisfy one or more of the admissions criteria. You may be asked to provide: http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=www-24option-com&a53=7a
Further documentation about your child’s schooling.
Evidence of application for residency or your residency status.
CRASH COURSE/SUPPORT CLASS in English or Maths prior to re-sitting the placement test.
An Educational Psychologist’s report in support of identifying your child’s learning needs.
A review period may be set at which point the student’s progress will be reviewed to establish if NAS is the most suitable school to meet the child’s particular needs.
tutta la verità sulle opzioni digitali If the conditional criteria are not satisfied NAS retains the right to withdraw the place and ask the parents to seek alternative arrangements for their child’s education.